Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens
Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and
passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our
long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Project management for healthcare IT solutions; Follow PM@Siemens and PM@Syngo;
2. Product technical coach, in charge of implementation, escalation, production design;
3. Manage an international implementation team to complete a project.
4. Hotsite, collaboration site management; Help Headquarter to understand country or region customer requirements;
5. Fulfill customer requirements during implementation phase and service phase.
6. Responsible for all sales demo events cross the BUs and regions, e.g. CMEF, China Med.
7. Support bidding / solution design / technical presentation during sales phase.
8. Develop project specific solutions to create value added services.
9. Support service department to solve the product issue/upgrade and maintain customer relationship.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Professional in healthcare IT project management; Familiar with DICOM, HL7, IHE-C standard. Familiar with Siemens modality configurations of CT/MR/CR.
2. Total>5years work experience;
3. Diploma/Bachelor degree in Biomedical or IT Engineering;
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time