What are your responsibilities?
• Leading and managing the implementation of the IMS based on the IRIS, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
• Leading and managing the Quality and EHS department and interact with the management team and other internal and external partners
• Responsible for the overall Quality of products and processes at the factory, supporting, enabling and controlling the quality performance of all factory functions as well as onsite service • Coordinate the implementation of preventive quality and continuous improvement actions, e.g. the APQP methods or internal Audits and ensure that they are being used effectively and efficiently
• Operative Supplier Quality Management, based on requirements of PLM, Engineering and Manufacturing, including e.g. Supplier Audit Management and Material Qualifications • Take over the responsibility for applying quality management methods for internal manufacturing issues
• Leading and managing the organization in the appropriate reactive Quality actions like 8D-processes including RCA and sustainable improvement actions
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Knowledge of International standards of quality management (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001), an International methods organization processes for quality management and improvement of processes.
• Total experience in the position of Quality Manager for at least 2-3 year with the same area of responsibility.
• Leadership skills in Quality Management or other comparable leadership tasks
• Strong decision-making skills in addition to excellent interpersonal and written skills
• Interacting with international colleagues, excellent English skills (spoken and written) are necessary
• Experienced with QM, SCM and SQM methods like FMEAs, APQP, audit's, to be an auditor is an advantage
• Enjoy challenging and teaching people regarding quality topics to bring up their skill level and effectiveness in ensuring our high-quality expectations
• Experience in other fields like R&D, Engineering or Production would be helpful for ease of effective and efficient QM system implementation into the whole organization
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Electrification Equipment (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time