If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Join our Digital Application Center which develops modern IoT and cloud solutions to innovate our rail infrastructure portfolio which allows millions of passengers to travel efficiently and safely all around the world.
- You will execute projects for digital products that have been requested by our segments.
- You will work in close collaboration with Portfolio Management, Sales, Project Management to set up the projects.
- Moreover, you will ensure a proper collection of requirements, organize user stories and prioritize tasks to deliver according to your product roadmap.
- Additionally, you will collect feedback from customers, sales and portfolio management and act as a consultant to propose value-add digital solutions to you costumer projects.
- You will secure a proper marketing handling of digital values in new offerings for mobility customers.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or (Electrical) Engineering.
- Moreover, you have several years of professional experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager in a business-to-business environment.
- A background in the rail industry is a plus.
- You have working knowledge of agile development methodologies and scrum principles.
- Finally, you are fluent in German and English.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Gerbaulet.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time