Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services. As a Partner of Choice, the Siemens Mobility Saudi Arabia in Riyadh shapes metro services in the Kingdom. Join our team as a Business Administrator for our Operation and Maintenance project in Riyadh, and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers!
What are my responsibilities?
- Support our team in the administration of internal and external documents management
- Perform project accounting & controlling for defined area of responsibilities
- Timely and accurate billings for project milestones
- Contributes and support to conceptual and project work related to controlling
- Performs evaluations of assets and liabilities, and manages inventory measures on a regular term including fixed assets
- Ensuring accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-Financial Reporting Guidelines plus the local GAAP requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities
- Support the team handling critical queries and providing accurate information
- Manage vendor interaction related to invoice verification and timely postings
- Support internal & external project audits as required, and perform project close out activities
- Review general expense claims submitted by the Team for onward approvals
- Maintains conﬁdentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information
- Special tasks from time to time, e.g. supporting costs preparation, government relations etc.
- Carries out ad-hoc analyses and reporting preparation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree related to Finance or Business administration.
- Saudi National.
- 2+ Relevant years of experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Commercial professional having an in-depth knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (expert knowledge of Excel, Power Point) and SAP.
- Strong self-motivation and initiative.
- Drive and commitment.
- Solid ability to understand processes and working tools to fulﬁll their purpose, how to effectively utilize them and improve.
- Excellent communication skills combined with a teamwork mindset.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time