Area of responsibility:
• As head of Service and IoT for Energy Automation (EA) business segment; you are responsible to build the EA Service and IoT business in Turkey.
• You lead sales push activities for traditional services includes Retrofit, Uptime and lead sales activities for Digital Services and IoT which comprises our Grid Diagnostic Suite (GDS) portfolio.
• You work closely with HQ to define the suitable Service and IoT portfolio for Turkey in detail.
• You drive growth through promotion und sales activities directly with all relevant customers in Turkey. Customer segments are TSOs, DSOs and Industry & Infrastructure
• You work closely with EA vertical sales in Turkey
• You establish the IoT delivery setup, processes and competences required locally in Turkey
• You work closely with EA Operations in Turkey for the delivery of retrofit and uptime services.
• You have successfully completed your studies of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Industrial Engineering.
• You have a proven track record in building up a new business with 10+ years business experience.
• You have long-term experience in selling and delivering SW and/or IoT solutions and services. You have a professional and convincing appearance in front of customers
• You are used to work in a global organization closely collaborating with EA SIT units in other RCs
• You recognize customer needs and are able to transfer them into opportunities to sell service and IoT offerings.
• You are familiar with SaaS business models.
• You show initiative and drive
• You like working in teams.
• You are fluent in English and Turkish
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential.
Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive
applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We
support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their
colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality,
equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the
diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving
your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the
application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review
your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time