What part will you play?
- You are part of our headquarter technical sales support team at Building Products and you support and train our colleagues and external partners across the world for Siemens Fire safety and evacuation systems
- You work as a level 3 support engineer verifying the feasibility of different system applications in the pre-sales phase or analyzing technical issues/defects during the after-sales phase and find solutions for them
- You document the individual requests and solutions and, in case of need, escalate them to other departments such as R&D, Quality Management or Product Management
- You support the colleagues at the Product Line, Training centers and Marketing during the market launch of new products
- You support the regional support organizations (level 2 hotlines in the countries) by educating and training the Siemens engineers and sharing your know-how
- In case of need you provide your support on-site by attending meetings with the customer, travelling to ad hoc onsite operations at customer sites to support solution finding of technical issues together with customers and Siemens engineers – up to a maximum of 50%, both national and international
- You have successfully completed a professional technical education and you have gained several years of practical experience in mounting, commissioning and/or servicing, doing training for fire safety and/or evacuation systems
- You have expert knowledge of applications of fire alarm and evacuation systems for customers including the relevant standards such as EN54, VDE0833, VdS, MLR, DIN14675
- You speak English fluently in spoken and written and you enjoy working in an intercultural environment
- Ideally, you have basic IT skills in e. g. network technologies, data transfer methods or network protocols
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time