What are my responsibilities?
• Ensure a proper Quality Management System controlled in compliance with ISO 9001 relevant standards.
• Coordinate local certifications with Certification Bodies and manage external audits.
• Ensure compliance to Quality Management System and related ISO9001 Standards by establishing and performing internal audits that measure the effectiveness of the Systems; including management of local and cross-Country audit plans.
• Ensure that Quality Management System documentation is updated according to guidelines.
• Support the implementation of common Quality methodologies, tools and information systems, their continuous improvement and alignment on best practices.
• Support the monitoring of Quality KPIs, the analysis of results and the development and monitoring of improvement plans.
• Assure Lessons Learned and Nonconformity process are facilitated and driven back into the Business Processes for continuous improvement.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Education and Methodologies:
• Bachelor or above degree.
• Experiences in Engineering/Manufacturing environment preferred.
• Good organizational and planning skills.
• Good oral and written communication skill in both English and Chinese.
• Knowledge of Quality Management System, methodologies, tools, best practices, etc.
• Knowledge of ISO9001 Standards principles within the scope of application.
• ISO 9001 auditor certification.
• Quality KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
• Quality-specific IT tools
• Management System Auditing Skills
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time