Siemens offers an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are looking for a mature and highly independent Project Manager to join our team in Turkey.Key Responsibilities:
- As part of a country Services organization, the potential candidate will manage one services project or several unrelated services projects driving customers value realization.
- Execute the project(s) within the defined targeted outcomes, such as financial, schedule, scope and quality, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with other parts of service organization to find resources and built project team.
- Act as key point of contact for Sales, Presales, Engagement Managers, Services Management and the customer for the project.
- Works under self-management to manage projects of medium to high size and complexity that could be part of a program. May mentor key project team members.
- Communicate with software sales team to achieve productive business relationships with customers. Using appropriate methods, lead the development and execution value propositions, business cases and solution visions specific to a customer.
- Develop financially quantified Services and Software proposals with moderate complexity for Customers and align with their business needs. Expand and grow Services&Software revenue in alignment with SPL Country level objectives.
- +3 Years of experience in Project Management.
- +3 Year of experience in Manufacturing process automation.
- General knowledge in functional levels of a manufacturing control operation (Level 1- 3) and business processes in product manufacturing.
- Knowledge in Siemens MOM Portfolio is preferred.
- Good communication skills, presentation skills and negotiation skills.
- Experience in A&D, Auto, Machinery or Electronics as lead mechanical engineer or program manager is a huge plus!
- Speaks Turkish & English fluently is a must.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time