Siemens offers an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are looking for a mature and highly independent Regional Channel Sales Manager who will be responsible for the partner sales activities in Turkey to join our EMEA sales team.
This position will be reporting to the Regional Channel Sales Manager and will be based in Istanbul, Turkey. The potential candidate will need to have an excellent understanding of the channel sales aspects of software business and including a strong focus on building and leveraging relationships with our partners and selective end users representing Siemens Digital Industries Software (SISW) to senior levels of customers’ organization and bringing opportunities forward on a selective basis to enable timely and successful closure.Key Responsibilities:
- Partner Management Executive (PME) serves as a trusted adviser to partner and develops a mutually beneficial relationship in alignment with SISW strategy on the market.
- Demonstrate business and sales leadership by building mutually beneficial relationships with assigned partners to grow partner SW sales.
- Forecast and manage SW channel sales.
- Lead and manage channel partners to ensure sales quota achievement.
- Pursue key strategic sales deal with channels.
- Create program and initiatives to lead the country channel partners to enter into key markets.
- Help channel partners to close business deals.
- Coordinates and executes SISW marketing and sales initiatives with partners, leveraging SISW specialists when needed, including sales, enablement, marketing, partner business planning and executive briefings.
- Recruit new channel partners and enable them with the help of the technical team.
- Work closely with channel partners to resolve conflicts (if any).
- Ensure channel partner and customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements.
- Meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements.
- Engage with channel partners and end users to maximize revenue policy within business practice.
- Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times.
- Drive policy matters and compliance with partners/users.
- Adhere to, and promote, all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electronics, Computer Engineering or any related field.
- Understanding of Vendor-distributor nature of business.
- +5 years of channel PLM and/or MES sales experience with a proven track of sales record.
- Solid understanding of PLM and/or MES technologies, trends, competitors, and the channel.
- Good understanding of financial accounting concepts such as income statements, balance sheets, revenue projections, etc. to assess customer financial health, identify potential risks, and position value propositions.
- Good business acumen foresights in managing forecasts and targets.
- Demonstrated ability to manage very complex software selling with proven ability in achieving target through a channel partner model.
- Ability to manage channel partners and customers demand.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to analyze issues and resolve conflicts Unrestricted.
- Attention to details, thoroughness and high level of accountability.
- Self-starter and ability to work well under pressure and self-motivated.
- Travelling is required and ability to travel within a short notice is a must.
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in Turkish and English is a must.
- Ability to multitasks, prioritize and effectively meet deadlines.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time