Siemens Digital Industries Software (DI SW) is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived, developed and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
We are looking for a mature and highly independent STS Portfolio Development Executive to join our team in Istanbul, Turkey.Key Responsibilities:
- As part of a Country Software Sales organisation, you will advocate and drive the development of allocated portfolio domains through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign centred strategies to leverage and maximise software opportunities.
- Define clear market expectations for STS portfolio domains including what problems we are solving, the solutions we are providing and the business value delivered to the customer, which requires adaption of the sales messaging for each campaign, appreciating that the messaging will differ between industry.
- Works under self-management on assignments/pursuits and will determine solutions, methods and procedures. Provides guidance and mentoring within country to others on portfolio development approaches in specific portfolio domains Works on portfolio domains including campaigns of moderate scope.
- Drive the development of the STS portfolio through identification of clear target markets and go-to-market strategy and drive the execution of campaign-centered strategies to leverage and maximise software and test opportunities.
- Identify and track relevant industry trends and produce growth forecasts.
- Analyse competitor portfolio to establish differentiation for portfolio across markets.
- Work with sales orchestrators to build strategic plans for identified customers and opportunities in the target market to deliver the go-to-market strategy.
- Act as trusted advisor to Sales, Business Development, and Pre-sales teams by providing direct engagement with customer, as part of the sales pursuit team, for key must win accounts.
- Act as a sales person for key accounts.
- Establish clear market positions for the portfolio, understanding what problems we are solving and the business value delivered to customers in order to build a compelling sales message.
- Help Channel Management to target and enable SMART partners to support incremental portfolio growth opportunities as appropriate.
- Mentor the direct / indirect field sales and Pre-sales teams on account development, demand generation and pursuits.
- Establish and track measurable KPIs for monitoring portfolio growth.
- Provide feedback to campaign owners as appropriate on content / lessons learnt..
- Support Customer and Analyst marketing events across the country.
- Software Engineering Degree or any equivalent professional qualification in Science or Engineering.
- Experience in managing a team of portfolio/sales-based executives in their achievement of software and hardware targets.
- Experience in a customer-facing sales, or business development function related to Simulation.
- Proven track record to deliver on revenue targets.
- Able to understand, articulate, position and present the value of Engineering Software solutions in the context of an Industry, and client business.
- Experience with CXO level discussions.
- Knowledgeable of the competitive landscape.
- Experience in driving digitalisation in an industrial context.
- Experience in developing and supporting indirect sales channel.
- Experience of working in Industry with simulation software is a plus!
- A good communicator with sales knowledge, business development experience and excellent presentation skills.
- Proactive and energetic with a high degree of self-motivation to develop and grow this Portfolio.
- Speaks Turkish & English fluently is a must.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: V.O.S.S. Varinak Onkoloji Sistemleri Satis Ve Servis Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time