Our service provides the IT landscape for the management of the Siemens Healthineers sales portfolio. All our sales channels receive their data out of these environments (SAP, e-commerce, service solutions, Marketing platforms). Data integration, data quality and data synchronization are the key for success.
Your role will be a data integration specialist to ensure data exchange, quality and transparency driving the integration of new solutions into the Healthineers environment.
We expect candidate to have profound knowledge and understanding of the data integration concepts with hands on experience. Experience with Snaplogic is a plus.
Your responsibilities and tasks include:
- Design requirements- and test cases based on business requirements (HP ALM)
- Manage User Acceptance Test, support of UAT testers
- Manage Quality documentation (HP ALM, Adobe Sign)
- Monitor Incidents and control problem solving, update knowledge base
- Ensure IT Security & Compliance, data privacy, Cyber security and SW clearing
- Functional and technical Integration Design and alignment with source / target application owner on start- and endpoints
- Knowledge of requirements and test engineering
- Unix -Shell scripting skills required
- SQL and XML knowledge required
- Interface (HTTPS/Snaplogic) skills welcome
- Cloud knowledge appreciated (AWS and/or Azure)
- Experience Application Life cycle management
- SAP PI, SAP MM & SAP SD. (Preferred skillset)
- XML – Intermediate level of Experience
- With your focused and structured approach, you work effectively in a multi-cultural environment in Germany and the US by using up-to-date collaboration platforms.
- You have high customer orientation and analytical skills and you enjoy to drive continuous improvement of our service delivery.
- Being a team player and your ability to discuss relevant business topics in English will be the basis for efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globey
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time