- Experience in SaaS application development, directly or indirectly
- Strong grasp of web application development practices and methods
- A working understanding of HTML and CSS is required, experience developing or modifying either is highly desirable
- Quality assurance/testing and troubleshooting skills to ensure implemented functionality is working as intended
- Experience working with data and systems integrations
- Knowledge or experience in using data to analyze performance of digital content, for example web or email metrics or other kinds of data analysis
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge or practice of Digital Adoption experiences such as WalkMe, Pendo, Whafix, etc. is desirable
- User Experience (UX) and/or Customer Experience (CX) work is a plus
- Strong communication skills, leading technical implementation meetings and providing troubleshooting.
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues on multiple projects at a time.
- Good decision-making skills, ability to analyze requirements, and ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Strong technical skills and a desire to grow those skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.