- Test and automation engineer - performs testing and test automation of software of Products and services with focus on surpassing customer expectations, by achieving high quality and on-time delivery.
- Test the software in agile software development setting following SAFe methodologies
- Participate in quality assurance and maintenance with focus on automation
- Work/Story estimation and planning, technical lead
- Write, execute and automate unit and Integration tests
- Write defects found in the product, follow DevOps processes
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Engineering, or other supplemented with real world programming experience.
- Minimum two years of experience in testing enterprise level applications
- Self-driven, motivated individual who can deliver with high quality and productivity with minimal supervision
- Experience working with unit testing frameworks like Junit and performance testing
- Experience with automation and testing of scalable components, microservices and search applications.
- Knowledge/Experience in Search domain, ETL processes and Indexing concepts.
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience of working in an Agile team, especially Scrum
- Knowledge with TDD and understanding of automated testing approaches
- Experience developing software systems using relational databases
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.