- Designs, develops, modifies, and implements software programming for products with focus on surpassing customer expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms.
- Has ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
- Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
- Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment.
- Works on Teamcenter, industry leader in Product Lifecycle Management.
- Reports to Software Engineering Manager.
- Work with Teamcenter Product Management to identify and implement functional enhancements to the core product functionality.
- Participate in Agile planning and execution of product functionality.
- Identify and implement tasks to improve quality, robustness, and performance of the product.
- Investigate and fix any product issues reported by customers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any other major with equivalent programming experience.
- Two years of professional programming experience is preferred.
- Excellent programming experience with C/C++ along with very good understanding of OO principles, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns is must.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.