- Justify, document, and drive policies and prioritization for pricing and packaging decisions and enforcement across the Siemens Lifecycle Collaboration software portfolio
- In alignment with finance and leadership, guide product management team to analyze and model optimal pricing for new product introductions aligned with solution business value and market demand
- Prioritize segment investments to align with corporate standards and increasing shift to subscription based licensing and cloud native solutions
- Ensure all proposals are data-driven and supported by competitive and market analysis
- Assist customers and account teams to ensure they have clear and accurate information to initiate and maintain their deployments in compliance with licensing agreements.
- Coordinate with other Siemens stakeholders (Legal, Compliance, Pricing Management Office, Finance, Global Sales and Services, and Marketing) to ensure all entities are aligned and aware of licensing agreements and ongoing improvements to facilitate compliance
- Continually be up to speed on competitive and ongoing market dynamics and formulate impacts if any to LCS strategy and execution
- Contribute to M&A proposals based on LCS business and strategy goals and ensure we are proactive in identifying symbiotic technology partners
- Support business analysis for segment quarterly business review
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical discipline required
- Must have minimum 10+ years of Enterprise Software and technology experience
- Must have at least 5 years in a leading portfolio or product management role
- Must have strong background in both business and technical roles
- Experience with product portfolio licensing, packaging, pricing and entitlement, including cloudnative products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Flexible, team player with a positive attitude towards internal and external customers
- Proven ability to manage complex programs, including execution, implementation and influencing skills. Able to handle many diverse and complex activities in parallel. Must be highly organized with strong follow-up discipline.
- Strong data analysis and data presentation skills
- Advanced degree e.g. MBA
- Background in PLM/ALM especially with Teamcenter and/or Polarion software
- Experience working in discrete manufacturing industry a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.