As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as HR Specialist Systems & Processes and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Support in the Global Process Owner Team HCM for Workday;
- Discover and analyze issues in the Workday system;
- Evaluate country process requirements and Workday system issues reported;
- Support the design, operation and maintenance of Workday HCM process configuration;
- Support evaluation and testing of new features in the process area provided by Workday releases to drive automation or process efficiency;
- Maintain and set up documentation of Workday configuration in this area.
We are looking for:
- 3-5 years experience and a very good general understanding of process flows in big, complex companies is needed;
- Experience in defining global processes with adequate level of localization;
- Knowledge of HR processes and related data objects;
- Analysis of process data;
- Experience in building Custom Reports and Calculated Fields (helpful);
- General knowledge in all Workday functional areas;
- 1+ Years Workday HCM implementation or support experience with a Workday partner;
- Experience supporting or implementing Workday process configurations for a big company;
- Strong analytical and process design skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent change;
- A good understanding of the challenges and requirements to define global standards;
- English is a must have, any other language is a plus.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time