IT Support Manager
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare?
Come and join our world leading team in MRI development and manufacturing as team lead of our onsite IT Support Management Team. As recognised innovators in healthcare, the delivery of robust IT services is a key enabler in the success of our businesses.
Leading our onsite local support team, you will play a key role in the delivery of all elements of IT service management, from strategy, design, transition, operation, and continual improvement.
Benefits of this role
Your role will contribute to healthcare worldwide and you will have your own space to innovate and be creative, with people who are passionate and motivated. As a leader in the field of IT Service Management, you’ll have the unique opportunity to contribute to shape the future of our operations. Throughout your career with us, you’ll have every chance to develop personally and professionally in a role offering real depth and breadth of experience.
We’re an international business with the purpose to improve quality of life by enabling care providers to offer affordable care to an ever-growing population. We’re one of the global leaders in our field. Our superconducting magnets are at the heart of MRI systems globally. As part of the worldwide Siemens Healthineers network, we’re united by our pioneering hearts and engineering minds. Join our 170-year legacy and help shape the future of healthcare.
Your mission and responsibilities will include
· Manage Services – Develop, maintain and monitor IT services, applying ITIL best practices to ensure maximum value to our end users
· Lead a Team - Organise tasks and team members in line with changing priorities. Know how and when to coach, lead, manage and develop
· Collaborate with Service Providers – Work closely with internal and external partners
· Budget Management – Plan & monitor services are delivered as expected
· Cyber Security – Ensure all users, processes & systems are secure and maintained to highest possible standard
· Manage Projects – Manage complex changes whilst minimising risk in a busy manufacturing environment
· Aligned with Business Needs – Work closely with all levels of the business to ensure services are attuned to business requirements & expectations
· Rounded Technical Knowledge – Provide the business with insight and expertise by continually learning and developing in line with the ever-evolving IT landscape
What we are looking for?
- Experience & practical expertise in ITIL service management
- Experience in leading, managing & developing a team
- Comprehensive technical knowledge, acquired through hands-on experience
- Experience of managing technical services across both hardware and software
- Excellent project manager, communicator, stakeholder manager & influencer
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time