Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare
Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years
of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated
colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high
quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the
globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in
the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and
molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is
what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Digital Innovations Business Development Professional.
The Business Development Professional for Digital Innovations will be responsible and accountable primarily for the growth of products belonging to the Digital Innovation pillar within Education & Workforce Solutions. These solutions include but are not limited to both commercialized products such as WeScan and CrewPlace but also products that have yet to be commercialized. The expectation of this role is for the DBP to lead the go-to-market strategy, by both developing and executing on it, while also building the funnel necessary for early proof of success. Over time, this role will provide the building blocks and “playbook” to help these digital innovations scale across the greater sales organization and across North America.
• Strategy – this role will need to think through the steps necessary to bring a product to market, the early stages of implementation, sales methodology, and value it delivers to SHS customers
• Growth – the director needs to feel comfortable with building, revising, and managing the overall sales funnel for these new products and services.
• Innovation – the more difficult part of innovation is often times what won’t be done. This role will not only be responsible for the acceptance, deployment and growth of new innovations but also scrutinize proposed innovations and help filter what can and should be developed further
• Customer Manager – there are a myriad of stakeholders and customers this position will need to feel comfortable being responsible for – both internal and external.
o Comfortable building a basic pro forma
o Adept at building out and thinking through a sales funnel
o General understanding of finance terms including but not limited to SG&A, gross margin, net margin, and costs of goods sold
• Power Point
o Less so on the creative construction but more so the overall story and talk trac that accompanies a power point; this individual needs to be able to build the story and value the solutions are delivering
• Emerging Technology
o It is important that this individual feel comfortable with new and emerging technologies such as Augment Reality, Virtual Realty, Telemedicine and more
Education / Knowledge / Experience
• Experience in Imaging or Imaging Management is desirable but not required; it always helps to have a clinical understanding of the end-user
• In addition to and/or Absent Clinical Acumen, it is expected this position have general business acumen to feel comfortable in understanding basic microeconomics, financial accounting, and preferably knowledge within healthcare
Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment
to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner
requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens
Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their
Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.