Siemens is looking for Technical Project Management Consultants for our Mexico location
Our Global Business Services Project Services and Transformation (GBS O PS) covers a diverse portfolio of projects from Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Tool Implementations to Service Transitions in the US. A new growing service offering is providing business process analyst to initiate and manage process improvements and digital solution initiatives using the latest technologies, i.e. artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, business process management solutions. Another area of growth is to expand our consulting resources in Mexico to support projects in Mexico, So. America, and the United States.
Manage specific projects within Siemens GBS in the America’s by effectively planning, budgeting, supervising and documenting all aspects of the assigned projects.
Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant partners and ensuring technical feasibility
Ensure resource availability and allocation
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the detailed execution of projects
Establish and maintain relationships with the client, third parties/vendors and all partners
Develop a detailed project plan to supervise and track progress
Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques
Ensure that all projects meet quality standards and adhere to all company methods, regulations and guidelines.
Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
Report and raise issues/risks to management as needed
Build and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Accomplish high customer satisfaction
Identify additional business opportunities out of the ongoing projects and support of project attainment based on customer requirements and needs.
Education, Experience and Capabilities:
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
• 3-5 years working in the field of Project Management, Finance, HR, SCM, IT or other applicable areas
• Good Project Management Skills
• Communication and Leadership skills within in all levels of the organization
• Expertise in process improvement; Changes existing ways/ approaches and generates ideas for new and practical solutions.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office products, databases and project scheduling tools
• Business results focus, entrepreneur, strategic orientation
• Siemens Operational experience preferred
• PMI PMP Certification preferred