Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Diagnostics IT Consultative Selling Specialist !
This position is a consultative selling specialist role for Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics IT product portfolio, reporting to the head of DX IT Sales, Marketing and Product Management in the Lab Diagnostics division’s LAM headquarter.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Lead Digital Diagnostics sales process, customer engagement, architecting the solution and presenting differentiated Value solutions for these customers over assigned geographic areas (Mexico, Middle America and the Andean region).
- Champion Dx IT sales and meet / exceed targets.
- Position portfolio via presentations / demos.
- Act as conduit between Headquarter and Countries to lead and drive Siemens Healthineers’ Digitalizing Healthcare strategies for clinical laboratories in the region.
- Conduct local competitive assessments, along with identification of local partners for effective selling.
- Procuere guidance for PM and SCS Teams members in order to deliver our customer porposal completely and timely ensuring the quality of our digital services.
- Awareness, selection and adoption of key capabilities and IT supported workflows.
- Dx IT project oversight and guidance.
- Ensure customer retention, loyalty and delightful building success stories based on customer experience and development in order to completely cover actual needs and future challenges.
- Upselling & cross selling the DX IT + LD & POC portfolio.
- Driving customer satisfaction through DX IT.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- 3-5 years as Diagnostics IT Consultative Selling Specialist.
- Middle to advanced knowledge of IT Networks essentials (networking, servers, virtualization).
- Tenured experience in Lab Diagnostics w/ progressive growth through multiple roles (service, application, implementation, HCS, marketing, sales…)
- Deep technical knowledge of DX IT Portfolio (ADM, APM, AIN; PCC,…): scope, technical specifications, capabilities, key benefits, implementation & use.
- Strong knowledge of competitor environment (products and strategies - SWOT)
- Knowledge of the industry needs, trends and impact on customers
- Strong laboratory workflow background
- Know samples and materials workflow and dataflow (instruments, automation, MW, LIS)
- Basic knowledge of LEAN Tools (VSM) and/or HPS (Healthineers Production System) practitioner
Your attributes and skills:
- Advanced English.
- Advanced Spanish.
- Intermediate-advanced Portuguese.
- Availability to travel.
- Highly professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills required for successful interaction with members of all Business Area functions.
- Relationship development with customers and country sales and marketing organizations is required to clearly understand customer needs and translate those needs into actionable requirements.
- Value selling experience.
- Sales skills (platform skills, presentation skills, etc.).
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, S. de R.L. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time