Service Sales Specialist (SSS) is a sales role under the Customer Service business unit in Digital Industries Division (DI).
Primary function is to act as a customer interface for all service-related matters from the customers across all products from the business units in DI i.e. FA, PA and MC.
Service-related matters include urgent breakdown on-site support requests, service contracts, preventive maintenance works, inspection and repair works, testing and commissioning works, retrofit and modernization works, etc.
SSS only handles the sales aspect for the above. All secured orders will be executed by the service delivery team.
Besides covering all DI products, SSS also needs to convert competitor products and increase Siemens installed base in the market.
Responsible for generating leads and meeting or exceeding assigned sales targets. Duties will include sales presentations up to securing orders including negotiating with customers as well as handling any urgent breakdown requests or complaints.
Good understanding on DI products and deep service know-how is critical to be successful.
- Constantly and pro-actively generate quality leads.
- Manage and grow assigned customers.
- Make cold calls and prospect potential customers.
- Penetrate and develop new customers.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales targets through direct end customer channel.
- Negotiate all contracts with customers including pricing, delivery, warranty, technical, terms and conditions, etc.
- Obtain market intelligence to generate quality quotations, promotions, and negotiations.
- Develop effective sales and go-to-market strategies.
- Prepare monthly forecasts and reports.
- Conduct sales presentations.
- Coordinate sales efforts with relevant business units or sales channels if necessary.
- Work very closely with service delivery team from pre-sales stage right up to job execution.
- Understand and aggressively promote service offerings to customers.
- Support for payment collection if necessary.
- Preparing and submitting quotations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable field of study
- 2-4 years’ experience in sales. Experience in customer service or after sales service will be an added advantage.
- Good know-how in industrial variable speed drive (VSD), LV motors, PLC, DCS. Additional know-how in any form of digital service e.g. cloud computing, industrial IoT, data analytics, digitalization consultancy, etc will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Good presentation skills including material preparation. IT savvy, able to work with CRM tools (SalesForce) and other job-related tools. Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers. Good persuading and negotiation skills.
- Able to self-learn and constantly improve know-how. Proven sales track record. Selling at premium prices or position will be an added advantage. Able to work independently with minimal supervision. Team player. Heavy travelling and outstation.
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time