Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Perform strategic data analysis and research within SAP & other data structures to support business processes and strategy and discuss results with team leads and customers. Process large amounts of data from multiple sources and extract relevant insights. Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users and build predictive models & ensure the models are robust enough to be used in production
Change the future with us
- Strong experience with native HANA development, modelling best practices for large data volumes, SQL scripting.
- Apply advanced data modelling techniques, including currency conversion, variables, and input parameters. Implement automation using business rules.
- Strong proficiency in SQL. Extensive experience in writing Stored Procedures in HANA using SQL Script
- Evaluate the impact of different implementation options such as table joins, aggregation, or filters. Understand the implication on performance of the various reporting tools and connection types
- Strong Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization
- Knowledge in data replication and data cleansing using SLT, SDI/SDQ, ETL tools
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 7+ years of experience
- Proficient in Development and understanding of SAC to perform custom calculations, filtering, and sorts to support complex business planning and reporting scenarios.
- Preferably from SAP Sales or Finance background
- Working knowledge on OData, XSJS and SAPUI5
- Good to have knowledge on Snowflake
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time