Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow – the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Corporate. We’re searching for a seasoned Business Development Professional (Industrial & Rugged Networks) for the Operating company Division/Business Unit: Digital Industries / Process Automation and Business Segment: DI PA DCP (Digital Connectivity & Power)Know more about these businesses
Digital Connectivity for Industry is the decisive factor for anyone who wants to fully exploit the opportunities of digitalization. Working almost invisibly, it provides the connections you need between all objects, systems, and applications.
Digital Connectivity & Power – Industrial & Rugged Network covers product range from Scalance & Ruggedcom Industrial Network L2/L3 Switches & Routers, Industrial Firewalls, Network Management Suites, Edge computing. These products are focused to address the demanding network needs across Industry verticals.
Operational Technology has become even more critical as IT and OT systems converge. Industrial networks play a meaningful role in digitalization. As part of our DCP team, you will work on a wide range of IT/OT integration solutions and projects ranging from Electric power, transportation, manufacturing in Automotive/F&B/Pharma/Chemical, etc
Using the latest innovations in the technology & portfolio – new markets and applications must be developed which would help in diversifying business. Growth through strategic alliances within Siemens and with external partners would help in overall growth.www.siemens.com.net Job role & responsibilities: Job description :
1. Responsible for promoting PA Products (i.e. High-end PLCs, DCS, Scalance Networking portfolio, Identification portfolio) in the WR2 region i.e. Pune & Nagpur respectively.
2. Liase closely with regional sales team for planning & preparing the strategy to extract the potential for PA products from focused conversion accounts.
3. Support regional sales colleagues with product promotion i.e. presentations, product demos.
4. Liase closely with PA business development teams (AE-P and NET&ICP) to understand the portfolio strategy and plan measures for extracting the potential from focused conversion accounts.
5. Support the regional sales team for executing the Sales Improvement Actions for PA portfolio across all focused conversion accounts
6. Plan & Execute measures for product approvals for PA portfolio with key OEMs, consultants, decision influencers in WR2 region.We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
How do I Qualify for this job?
- B.E. Electronics/ Telecom with minimum 8 to 12 years’ experience in sales or business development for Networking / Automation products.
- Experience of Industrial networking will be an added advantage.
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- A self starter and able to drive tasks.
- Willingness to travel
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Pune. You’ll get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us craft tomorrow!
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time