Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas. Technical project lead. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
• Work in a team environment with other software developers, testers, documenters and release management personnel for our Teamcenter product.
• Developing and supporting Teamcenter software solutions using C++ or Java or web technologies like Angular, react and scripting languages.
• Technical research of new technologies and prototyping.
• Development support and implementation for selected enhancement projects.
• Resolution of code quality issues (Compiler warnings, Coverity/Linting/Veracode/findBugs, etc.).
• Defect and Problem Report backlog reduction.
• Developing documentation for internal consumption.
• Developing tools, utilities and scripts for automation and support of development environment.
• Executing tests for quality assurance and performance analysis.
• Functionality test execution and documentation.
• Performance, scalability, and system testing.
• Working closely with other teams (Product Validation, Technical Publications, Release Management, etc.) to ensure product quality and timeliness of deliverables.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent communication
• Experience in maintaining Enterprise level software solutions
• Good understanding of Agile methodology and working experience with Scrum
• 3+ years of experience in one or more object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++ is required
• 2+ years of experience in web technologies like Java, third party Integrations React/Vue/Angular JS, HTML5, CSS or web frameworks like React, Angular etc
• Well aligned with best development practices like TDD, BDD along with Agile software development
• Proven ability to collaborate across multiple development teams
• Strong knowledge of client server architecture and development.
Good to have…
• 1+ years of experience in one or more PLM Products or tools (CAD/CAM, PDM, Digital Manufacturing) is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time