- Design, integrate, optimize, and test post-processing (including speckle reduction) and 3D rendering algorithms of a premium ultrasound system
- Research and development in ultrasound signal path, including transmit and receive frontend, beamforming, signal processing for B-mode, Color, spectral Doppler, and other advanced features
- Taking ownership of image quality, from algorithm research and development, system performance verification, engineering and clinical image optimization, and customer support.
- Leading systems-level product development, owning design specifications and verifications that complies with related medical device regulations/standards (IEC, etc.) and internal quality management and design control processes.
- Driving innovation and continual improvement of imaging performance all the way from concept generation to prototyping and product implementation.
- Mentoring and coaching junior team members; leveraging knowledge and experience to elevate the technical/clinical capabilities of the team; driving collaboration and teamwork in an Agile environment.
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics focused on image processing and rendering research and development; Ph.D. is preferred.
- Strong expertise in ultrasound physics and system design, signal and image processing, acoustics, algorithm specification and development.
- Demonstrated experience using MATLAB, Python, GPU, C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with ultrasonic acoustic simulation tools (e.g., PZFlex, Field II) or experimentation environments (e.g. Labview).
- Demonstrated technical abilities in coordinating development efforts of a highly technical group
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to adapt quickly to change and work in a rapidly evolving environment
- Machine learning knowledge is a plus
- Willing to travel up to 10%
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 3 500EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time