Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- To produce creative content or artwork for PPT, videos etc
- Good knowledge on Creative Cloud software’s
- Able to think creatively, improvise and translate ideas into practical content
- Experience with creating videos and illustrations
- Write Content for Internal & External Communication like videos, infographics etc
- Good software skills like copywriting, Content Development, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Should be able to communicate clearly and optimally with all the stakeholders
- Time management, coordination skills and ability to prioritize
- Highly energetic and” Go-getter”
WE DON’T NEED SUPERHEROES, JUST SUPER MINDS
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the related field
- Good command over English in written and spoken communication
- Determined and quality-oriented development
- Takes strong initiatives, highly proactive and team player
- Good at decision making
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SIEMENS AT: WWW.SIEMENS.COM/CAREERS (http://www.siemens.com/careers)
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds (http://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds)