- Design, Development and Unit test on new
- Collaborate with RDA team to conduct solution level design.
- Delivery on time with/exceeding satisfactory quality.
- Software maintenance and enhancement with timely response.
- BS or MS degree, preferably in computer science, software engineering, electronics engineering, or telecommunications, 958/211 universities are preferred.
- 3+ years software development experience or experience in similar role in a medium/large corporate environment or web development firm.
- Experience with at least one major web development frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.
- Experience with NodeJS backend-for-frontends
- Experienced with fundamental web technologies such as HTTP protocol, RESTful API, AJAX and JSON
- Strong in debugging, troubleshooting techniques, familiar with performance optimization, monitoring, and tracing methods of frontend systems.
- Knowledge of web APIs and API-first design principles.
- Strong sense of design
and commitment to the fundamentals of UX-Design
- Excellent Object-Oriented Analysis and Design experience.
- Experience on large
scale server-side software design and implementation is a plus
- Experience with software version control tool, such as Git or Subversion
- MUST have good work style and good communication skills
- Good at speaking and writing in English.
Experiences that apply
for one or more items listed below is highly preferred
- Knowledge and experience of Linux environment
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development process
- Experience of Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins or related CI/CD
- Experience of popular web-front develop framework such as Angular, React, Vue e.g.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time