SE Team Leader of Sales Region East works in the team of Sales Excellence, and reports to SE&TSS Manager, Sales Region East, Digital Industries.
What are my responsibilities?
• Work closely with the sales team, support management and sales to better understand strategy and smoothly implement with clear business forecast under good market and customer transparency.
• Ensures achievement of objectives and strategy of RE, defines and coordinates respective activities in SE strategy team and make sure smoothly implementation.
• Support continuously improve/optimization in business performance, know-how & competence management, guidelines and procedures.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Facilitate region /office Market & Strategy Analysis: SU Tour/ Masterplan 2025; Territory /Branch analysis; Sales Support(LAMS/BP/X-selling), etc.
• Implement CRM & Sales Steering: Trust IT; Sie Sales; Sales Steering, etc.
• Responsible for Region/ Territory level Analysis & Reporting: Sales Funnel, VM Report, Pipeline Report, Branch Report
• Facilitate SBTA: BU SBTA; VM SBTA
• Acts as the SE central contact partner for the counterpart in RE; drives alignment on strategy, guidelines and procedures related to SE from both of DI and Regional level
• Other business management/operation tasks assigned by supervisor
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Professional know-how and over 10 years’ experience in Sales Excellence or Operation
• Masters domain and transfers and applies know-how to/in various contexts.
• Solid professional judgment and problem-solving competence. Improves existing processes and approaches.
• Expected education is Bachelor or above, better major in business/marketing/commercial
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time