Are you passionate about automated driving? Do you want to be the best and make others better? We would like you to strengthen our team!
You will be a product manager that is part of the Siemens digital twin solution for autonomous driving. You will be responsible for the definition and direction of the Simcenter SCAPTOR product throughout all stages of the product life cycle (concept through end-of-life.). This will include not only the data acquisition solution SCAPTOR but also the data indexing and datamanagement solution SETS. You will work together with product management team for simcenter Prescan, product marketing and sales on the product launch and go to market strategy to ensure that the product releases are successful in the marketplace. You will spend a large percentage of time serving as a member of the product management team which includes development of business cases, pricing strategies, develop third party relationships, communicate directly with Sales to assist in new sales and so on. You will also have regular interaction with the development teams to clarify and drive the product backlog and rollout.
Simcenter SCAPTOR is a complete, integrated solution for ADAS/AV data collection. It includes an in-vehicle high-speed recorder for continuous, genuine and uncompressed recording and storage of radar, lidar and high-resolution cameras sensor data with automotive standard buses and networks. It is compact and scalable to adapt to growing bandwidth and storage requirements as well as ruggedized to operate continuously in extreme conditions. It allows for time-synchronous visualization and replay of real-world raw sensor data. The simcenter SCAPTOR tool is part of the Siemens AutomatedVehicle solution which combines multiple siemens products and services to offer a complete solution for development of Level4/level5 automated systems.
Requirements & personality
We are looking for a great teammate with an analytical approach, willing to pick up new challenges, someone who is pragmatic, result oriented and inventive regarding complex problems. Last but not least communication is key and this is your super power. You understand the question behind the question.
- MSc or BSc with 5 or more years of experience in product management or related field with a preference for experience with automated driving;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and the assertiveness to get things done. You are result-driven and self-starter mindset
- Ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Excellent theoretical skills and the ability to discuss and convince stakeholders across all levels and various cultural backgrounds. Promoting ideas and products comes easy for you, to transform the ground work into a buy-in from our management.
- Proven experience in leading and guiding a team is preferred;
- Fluency in English is a must. German or any other language is a plus.
- A challenging job within a fast growing, and stable company;
- Next to your gross monthly salary, a 13th month and 8% holiday allowance;
- The development of our employees is important for us, we expect you to grow and learn;
- Compensation for commuting by car or public transport, if necessary, but we are currently all working from home (in The Netherlands) . We hope to get back to the office soon, at least parttime;
- For every worked day from home a compensation;
- Your work/life balance is important for us we offer ample vacation days.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future.. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital Minds world of Siemens here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Netherlands B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time