- Adopts and implements Marketing guidelines, programs and standards in assigned organizational unit(s).
- Advises business accountable management of the unit in all Marketing related issues (e.g. market analysis, product pricing, positioning, etc.).
- Qualifies and cooperates with external Marketing service providers, manages and coordinates those services and approves of work delivered.
- Contributes to units' budget plannings and completes Marketing related reportings.
- May conduct market research activities as appropriate and supports management in determination of effective pricing structures.
- Provides marketing support to sales units and teams, creating and deploying marketing material to customers.
- Designs and implements concepts of customer group specific sales and marketing activities.
- May drive outbound marketing activities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time