We, at Siemens Digital Industry Software enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design.For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Are you ready to be part of a journey to work with innovative leaders who set the standards in our industry?
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed.
Join our Corporate Financial Accounting & Reporting team as an Associate Accounting Manager with responsibility for general accounting and local GAAP activities within the Digital Industry Software business.We make real what matters! This is your role
- You'll be a member of a team that provides experienced technical accounting support and full cycle accounting.
- You’ll prepare various financial reports including balance sheets, income statements, and fluctuation analysis for management and internal/external auditors under local GAAP.
- Coordinate quarterly group audit and reporting, as well as statutory and tax audits.
- Support merger and acquisition topics
- With a passion for technology, you will be supporting the deployment of our SAP ERP system (S/4 Hana) and other finance and reporting tools.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance with relevant General accounting experience. Big 4 qualified, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA, CPA
- Advanced accounting knowledge and strong analytical skills with an attention to details.
- Demonstrated process improvement initiatives and an affinity for groundbreaking tools and technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, decision making, change orientation, initiative, self-determination and strategic judgment
- Ability to work with multiple levels of management throughout the business.
- Proficient with SAP and Microsoft Excel
This role will be based in Shannon, Ireland where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time