Siemens Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation.
Our team develops complex backend services software for our digitized software eCommerce platform. Our services vary in their nature, platform, scale and technologies used.
Given our software challenges, you will perform research and development using cutting edge technologies, architecture and methodologies.
Come join our startup culture and participate in designing and implementing our digitized software eCommerce platform.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Proven hands-on experience and knowledge of the following
· 4+ years' experience building services/micro services in a large scale, distributed systems.
· Full development lifecycle supported by CICD tools.
· Strong knowledge of object oriented development and experience with OOO language - Java (Spring Boot)
· Cloud knowledge and hands-on experience working with cloud Apis and cloud components - AWS, Azure, Serverless components.
· Experience working with RDBMS Databases or NoSql databases - Postgres, DynamoDb, MongoDb
We find this as Advantage:
· Development experience in event driven architecture.
· Experience with AWS APIs' and DevOps.
Do you have experience of working in a software industry driving advanced design and engineering solutions?
If you do then we want to hear from you.
Siemens Software offers a flexible home and office working blend.
Our office is in Airport city.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time