Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Headquarter Clinical Education Specialist (f/m/d) for Magnetic Resonance Imaging Applications to shape the future of MR education.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You As a Headquarter Clinical Education Specialist (f/m/d) for Magnetic Resonance Imaging Applications, you are primarily tasked with the development and delivery of a global training program for Siemens MR Application Specialists, to be delivered from the Siemens Healthineers Headquarter Training Center in Erlangen. The training program consists of courses in a variety of different formats, such as but not limited to web-based training, instructor lead virtual training, classroom training, and workshops
- You collaborate closely with colleagues based at Siemens Healthineers Training Centers in Cary and Shanghai. You participate in internal trainer certification as required
- In this role, you actively interact with education product managers, education architecture and design consultants to participate in the development of customer facing e-learning education material
- You support in developing new education concepts and tools
- In addition, you support the development/improvement of products and software with the Business Line MR. For example, you participate in internal knowledge sharing activities, provide feedback for product improvements based on your training experience, support in usability or system testing, etc.
- You may occasionally support direct customer trainings onsite or remotely
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a bachelor degree in the field of radiology / medical technology
- You have many years of working experience in a clinical environment -especially having extensive experience using Siemens Healthineers MAGNETOM MR systems (up to 3 Tesla)
- You bring in working experience in our industry, e.g. working experience as a Siemens Healthineers Application Specialist is a plus
- Clinical experience in advanced MR applications (such as Cardiac imaging, Breast Biopsy, and Radiation Therapy) is also an advantage
- Ideally, you have experience as a trainer in the related field
- Bringing in experience in research is an advantage
- We also welcome your application if you have completed a vocational training in the MedTech field (e.g. “MTRA”) in combination with further education and additional years of working experience
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in English since you will work closely with our global teams, colleagues, and customers. Further language knowledge is an advantage
- You are passionate about teaching and sharing knowledge. Exceptional communication skills are required, together with presenter/trainer skills
- You have a sharp mind for newest education trends and are willing to adapt and innovate
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude
- Kindly prepare CV and cover letter in English
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time