Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Designing and Finalization of cost optimized packing concept/solution based on finish product requirement with consideration of company packing guidelines and process. (Domestic packing for local customers and export packing/Seaworthy for overseas customer)
- Take part along with SCM for cost negotiation and packing material ordering as and when required
- Close coordination with packing agency for finish goods packing and make necessary arrangement for final product dispatch.
- Ensure packing material as per final packing list.
- Ensure all necessary shipping marks and labeling on packed boxes/cargo as per company standards or customer specification.
- Ensure advance loading details to project management to make advance necessary arrangement of transportation for finish goods dispatch from factory for customer site.
- Ensure loading plan for critical ODC cargo available and get it approved the same from EHS before physical loading execution.
- Ensure the vehicle loading with considering of all safety aspects.
- Ensure all Checks and pre-dispatch check list before final dispatch from factory premises.
- Ensure vehicle wise loading details to project management for further invoicing process.
- Review packing related customer site NC (None-compliance) reports and arrange the resolution
- Ensure to maintain all dispatch related records like product packing photos, vehicle loading photos, packing list and dispatch documents in safe custody.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- with 20 - 25 years of total experience in relevant field and at least 5 years of experience as department head / function in charge.
- User knowledge of SAP MM, PP & SD Module is must.
- Hands on experience of Microsoft office.
- Lean Six Sigma
- Knowledge of 5S
- Certified internal auditor for ISO 9001 desirable
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time