Job title – Process Analyst – Purchase to Pay (Accounting Professional - A/P)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Continuously performs process discrepancies based on alerts communicated by OQC/Smart Audits.
- Coordinate and support RIC documentation and formalities on timely basis.
- Manage internal/customer communications.
- Works closely with managers to ensure awareness of any actions and/or problems affecting the End to End process.
- Maintain 100% responsiveness and turnaround on critical areas.
- Perform RCA and controls on internal & customer escalations.
- Ensure training coordination for handling/reducing exceptions.
- Coordinate with process consultants to understand specifics of the region and implementation of improvement projects.
- Support in UAT of new tools.
- Strong knowledge on SAP, P2P processes, Analytics tools and eagerness to learn.
- Open minded and always curious to questioning existing status and look for improvement opportunities.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Min. 4 yrs. of experience in AP/SCM/P2P domain
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time