As Partner of Choice, our Global Business Services (GBS) center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal processes in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
At GBS, we are on a digital transformation journey to shape the Shared Services Center of the Future. To this end, we use low-code development platforms like Mendix to fundamentally reinvent the way enterprise applications are developed and to create business impact for our customers much faster.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
For our team based in Portugal we are looking for a candidate on the position of a Data Consultant. Data Consultants, acting as an interface between the business and technology worlds, leverage a cutting-edge process analysis platform to gather the as-is state of customers’ business processes. They identify potentials for process optimization and recommend as well as implement suitable value-creating solutions jointly with the Digital Solutions teams and the technology partner, Celonis.
What role will you play?
- Consult our customers along the entire service lifecycle, from identification of demand through the implementation of solutions to the monitoring of the achieved results.
- Independently conduct workshops with the customers to gather demand for process improvement and translate the customers’ goals into high-impact use cases.
- Understand end-to-end process maps and match activities and tasks with their representation in enterprise applications and systems.
- Conduct process and task mining analyses and build dashboards to support data-driven decision making and performance management.
- Leverage your previous experience in data or business process consulting to manage internal and external stakeholders successfully, acting as a product owner in data projects.
- Work jointly with the Digital Solutions teams and our technology partner, Celonis, to select suitable solutions and implement measures for value realization.
- Convincingly present results and realized value to stakeholders from senior management.
- Manage the ecosystem of partners, data and platform providers (e.g., Siemens IT, SaaS cloud providers, Celonis) to maintain agile and stable operations.
We are looking for:
- Successfully completed university degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Systems-oriented Business Administration, Economics or Management or other equivalent disciplines.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT-Consulting or implementation of Data Mining or Process Mining solutions (e.g., Celonis, PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau).
- Knowledge and experience in SAP Systems and data models.
- Proven track record of implementing enterprise-level solutions and business intelligence applications including ETL.
- Knowledge and experience in programming languages, preferably SQL and Python, is a strong plus.
- Knowledge and experience in Machine Learning is of advantage.
- Experience in agile development and project management (e.g., Scrum) is a strong plus.
- High flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing technological and organizational environment.
- Strong analytical skills, especially regarding the identification of value potentials and business-technology fit.
- Strong communication skills, knowledge on how to align with both product teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to drive the adoption of new concepts and processes.
- A mindset for curiosity, ownership and positivity, fitting well within our organizational culture.
- Strong command of English is required, German is an advantage.
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time