Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as RF System Development Engineer (f/m/d) for the MRI RF transmit chain to use your expertise and commitment to help shape the future of Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for designing and developing analog, radio frequency and mixed signal circuits in the MRI radio frequency transmit chain
- You will coordinate all development topics within your specialist field. To achieve this, you will use agile methods and plan the implementation of the required tasks together with colleagues in the cross-functional team
- You will define the technical interfaces and draw up the required measures to achieve targets for deadlines, costs and quality in your field, prioritize them and agree them independently with all stakeholders
- Together with our architects, technical experts and product owners, you will draw up roadmaps, concepts, functional specifications and test specifications
- Following series release, you will be responsible for supporting the hardware modules involved. You will identify cost-down potential and carry out necessary follow-up developments independently
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Magnetic Resonance Imaging .
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master’s degree or diploma, ideally with a doctorate, in electrical engineering, telecommunications or a similar field, preferably focusing on radio frequency electronics
- You have several years of professional experience in developing complex analog, radio frequency and mixed signal circuits and architectures
- You have practical experience of radio frequency measurement techniques and test automation, ideally with Labview
- You are confident using radio frequency circuit and 3D simulation software (e.g. AWR Microwave Office, Ansys HFSS, CST Microwave Studio) and also have experience in modelling using Matlab/Simulink
- Experience in the field of functional safety would be desirable
Your attributes and skills:
- Your excellent communication skills enable you to interact seamlessly with our national and international teams and partners. You also have a very good knowledge of English and a good knowledge of German
- Missed opportunities are our biggest risks: You contribute new and innovative ideas to expand the boundaries of our current thinking and practice
- With your work, you are laying the foundations for tomorrow today: Your analytical ability and results orientation are of utmost importance to you
- As a team player, you enjoy agile working. You are a fast learner with a talent for organization
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Simone Morgenstern.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time