Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow – the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Corporate. We’re searching for a seasoned Business Development Professional (Industrial & Rugged Networks) for the Operating company Division/Business Unit: Digital Industries / Process Automation and Business Segment: DI PA DCP (Digital Connectivity & Power)Know more about these businesses
Digital Connectivity for Industry is the decisive factor for anyone who wants to fully exploit the opportunities of digitalization. Working almost invisibly, it provides the connections you need between all objects, systems, and applications.
Digital Connectivity products from segment DCP cover product range for Industrial Wired & Wireless Networks, Identification & Locating, Industrial Remote Communication. These products are focused to address the demanding network needs across Industry verticals.
Companies need industrial communication to control machines and plants. Optimal utilization of the data generated in production also requires that Operational Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) networks seamlessly interact. With our complete range of digital connectivity solutions, we help customers to lay an optimal foundation for digitalization and navigate their digital transformation.www.siemens.com/net Job role & responsibilities:
- Business promotion of Digital Connectivity products and solutions i.e. Industrial Networks, Industrial Wireless LAN, Industrial Identification, Remote connectivity & Telecontrol solutions, etc products on pan India basis.
- Knowledge of Industrial networking i.e. Switching, Routing, Wireless LAN is essential.
- Should have good knowledge on the Industrial communication and Automation market, competition products.
- Knowledge of network solutions in various verticals like Automotive, F&B, Pharma, Intralogistics, Water etc.
- Interact closely with sales regions & sales specialists across regions to improve the focus on portfolio and develop new customers
- Promote Siemens Industrial Network Education and Certification with customers/partners.
- Partner with regional sales, channel partners and product management teams for product launches, pushing new products and applications.
- Prepare and execute an annual business plan with growth measures
How do I Qualify for this job?
- B.E. Electronics/ Telecom with minimum 8 to 12 years’ experience in sales or business development for Networking / Automation products.
- Experience of Industrial networking will be an added advantage.
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- A self starter and able to drive tasks.
- Willingness to travel
- Result orientation
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Relationship management
- Motivating sales teams
- Market knowledge
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Airoli (Navi Mumbai). You’ll get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us craft tomorrow!
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time