Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Product Manager Magnetic Resonance Tomography (MRT/MRI) and Quality Installed Base
This role is a Senior
level Product Manager who will join the Business Management/Product
Marketing Team and will manage, develop, and expand the MRI Service portfolio
for Siemens Services and optimizes the quality of the installed base across all
This position is responsible for maintaining and improving current service portfolio offerings and drives customer focused solutions for its specific modality segment.
The position is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of pricing, bundling and ‘Go to Market” strategies of existing and new service offerings.
Functioning as a stakeholder in the upstream marketing process and owning downstream marketing activities from a product management point of view, the Senior Level Product Manager has to integrate data, insight and experience from the Data Analytics, Portfolio Development and Sales teams in his strategies.
This position owns service-related customer relationship management activities, supports product definition and requirement engineering, improvement, optimization, and strategic positioning as well as driving profitable growth.
The Product Manager helps to define products and target market segments, marketing requirements as well as service sales strategies for the US Market.
This position reports to the Sr. Director of Product Management within the Business Management Services team.
It requires relocation to the Cary, NC area (NOT A REMOTE JOB).
- Defines, develops, and continuously improves Service products for the USA Market
- Manages an on-going assessment of customer needs
- Directs and guides marketing communication activities that provide brand differentiation and result in positive internal and external customer outcomes
- Develops and supports channel strategies to perform the functions necessary to move Service products to the customer
- Collaborates with the Education Services, Enterprise Services team, and the sales team to develop customized offerings for particular customers within each segment.
- Drives business collaboration across Business Units, Service, Sales, Finance, RA/QA, Legal/Compliance, and Modality Marketing to enhance and mange processes, operations, services, and customer expectations while participating in cross-company initiatives and teams
- Directs and execute on product management activities including all aspects of Product Marketing that provide brand differentiation and result in positive internal and external customer outcomes.
- Develops short-mid- and long-term strategic plans to increase profitability and quality of service deliveries.
- Focuses on providing a positive customer experience throughout the life cycle of our products or the duration of our customer relationships.
- Engages and drives with other modality service product managers the quality of the installed base and optimizes the End of Support process and approach.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- In depth knowledge of healthcare imaging technologies
- Strong process understanding of equipment maintenance and product offerings
- In-depth understanding of healthcare business and operating models affecting educational requirements (e.g., hospitals, outpatient facilities, IDTFs, IDNs, ACOs).
- 10+ years healthcare experience in service operations, product management, or service management
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to present complex ideas on paper and in presentations
- Analytical skills as well as an in-depth understanding of educational methodologies
- Extended experience and understanding of “Go to market” strategies and implementation of business plans
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and being able to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments.
- Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge for area of expertise.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
- Experience with integrated Service Management and multivendor service is a benefit
- Project Management, Lean methodologies and/or Quality Management experience desired
- Ability to travel 20%
Job Family Responsibilities:
· Execution of product launch plans and “Go to Market” strategies
· Organizes the cross functional activities related to training, documentation, tools, sales, marketing, service, logistics /manufacturing.
· Leads the creation of pricing structures and price positions for products within area of responsibility, including ROI impact.
- Details the requirements for the development of new products or enhancing existing products or product lines. Provides the most complex technical application assistance.
- Leads the evaluation and monitoring of product/solution throughout all stages of Quality Cycle (proposal, definition, build, validation, production, end of enhancements, end of availability, end of support).
- Position the Lifetime Value of service in cooperation with equipment stakeholders
- Clinical/technical/educational experience in healthcare
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related Healthcare education
· Certification may be required in some areas
· MBA preferred
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.