Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as KSA Solution Delivery Manager based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will be responsible of management of deliveries for the promised solutions and value based of products/components from Siemens Healthineers business units to our customers via the business partners.
- You will Manage to deliver education, support and empowerment of business partners.
- You will Support in all the equipment installations’ programs.
- You will Collaborate effectively with all the respective internal & external Siemens Healthineers organizations.
- You will Develop long term partnerships with the customers by continuous adding on values after the installations like improving the workflow or future upgrades.
- You will Perform assessment/Health check periodically for the existing solutions to maintain the proper performance and generate business opportunities.
- You will ensure Alignment with BP CS Manager as well as Area Managers on the Projects.
Your qualifications and experience
- You have an academic degree in engineering /Application and bring at least 10 years of professional experience with at least 5 years’ experience with Siemens Healthineers equipment & solutions.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in development and/or management of customer-specific offering in healthcare/laboratory diagnostic division in KSA.
- Have knowledge of applicable laws, safety regulations and norms.
- Broad all round scope, from understanding customer economics to technical understanding and development of comprehensive customer -Specific solutions.
- Arabic/English fluent is mandatory.
- Coaching and training experience is highly benefitable.
Your attributes and skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive and focus for results
- You have a strong capability in meeting customer needs with tailored offering and good understanding of Siemens Laboratory portfolio, Training and customer support services.
- You have a strong customer oriented, quality oriented, team oriented and solution oriented mindset, a can do mentality entrepreneur and innovative thinking in the services area.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Siemens Healthineers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, gender, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
At Siemens Healthineers, we take our difference to heart. We are a strongly knit team of 50,000 Healthineers all driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of healthcare. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to equality for all. Our people are all talented in their own unique way. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas enable us to push boundaries and create new innovative technologies for our customers and patients all over the world. Working with us, you will be part of an international working environment made up of diverse teams and cultures, an environment where everyone is valued and recognized.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time