Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Head of Enterprise Service (ES) LAM
Your mission and responsibilities:
Leads Business Area administration and strongly contributes to the development and implementation of BA strategy. Responsible for the Zone Business Area P&L. Owns the administration process, drives continuous improvement
and continuously monitors the finance “ecosystem” for implementation of new projects, process, technologies and outsourcing opportunities.
· Responsible for BA performance. Ensure and monitor funnel review with Sales, backlog realization with OTC, profitability with CS organization. Continuously monitor and resource allocation
· Deploy and support BA Strategy, Tactics and Execution
· Aligns with global BA on BA-specific financial targets and provides guidance for target cascading to Business Lines and Countries
· Change management and people development based on Finance and BA competence portfolio
· Provides transparency and guidance, define decision rights supporting trade-off and ensuring proper and timely escalation
· Processes improvement and automation
· Define Country/Group of countries BA specific org. structure
· Responsible for team development, manage HQ and LAM communication
· Execute FI strategy to achieve Zone targets
· Monitor and push HZ performance
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Graduate degree in Administration, Marketing, Business management, Engineering or related.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in projects and/or sales in the LATAM market with a focus on solutions business and with very good knowledge of the healthcare system and the structures and processes of the medical service providers.
- Proven experience in "Consultative Selling" as well as experience in C level negotiation (especially with complex project plans).
- Experience in leadership roles that allow you to manage the achievement of objectives, developing collaboration and influence.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnósticos Ltda.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time