Job title: UI Developer with Angular and Cordova
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and expert specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for Software Design and Development for Hybrid applications.
- Handle Change Requests, continuous Integration, support for Incidents.
- Take over existing application, add improvements, refactor where vital
- Contribute to various integration projects in a broad diversity of scenarios
- Implement interface requirements as discussed and agreed with relevant partners
- Code Review and (automated) testing, Root cause analysis and bugs correction
- Advise and supervise dependencies, Produce user documentation
- Ensure internal IT compliance & security guidelines are met, Participate on regular status meetings.
We don’t need hard workers, just super minds
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs and integrating them with UI code
- Hands-on experience with OOP, RDBMS
- Unit Testing of UI code, preferably automated unit testing
- String exposure to developing application for platforms like mobile, browser, desktop etc
- Ionic, Containerization (Docker) and Cloud (AWS/Azure) will be a plus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time