The IT Compliance Professional is part of the global Governance and Compliance, Audit and Remediation team at Siemens Healthineers IT. The team’s prime goal is to support the organization globally in all areas of IT Governance, IT Compliance and IT Audit.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will consult internal customers (e.g. Application or Project Manager in IT and the Business) to get the requirements to roll out their IT applications globally in a compliant way. (You will provide to them guidance and consulting and connect them)
- You connect internal customers to the various Governance Owners in SHS like for e.g., Data Privacy, Export Control, Worker’s Council, Cybersecurity, ...
- You will be the deputy of the SHS IT Data Privacy Ambassador.
- You will guide the internal customers through the Data Privacy process and support them getting their IT application released by the Data privacy Officer
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree in computer science, economy, or law
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in these areas
- You have a strong IT background
- You have several years of experience in (IT) compliance topics (e.g. Export Control, Software Clearing, especially in Data Privacy), will be 50 % of the role
- You have at least basic knowledge/some experience in Data Privacy/GDPR, will be 50 % of the role
- You have ideally knowledge in ITIL or ISO 2700
- You have several years of experience working in IT in cross-functional teams, global virtual teams
YoYour attributes and skills:
- You are exactly the right person for this position if you combine legal and IT knowledge with strong communication skills and enjoy consulting our internal Siemens Healthineers customers.
- You can closely liaise with business users to understand their needs to consult them in the best way.
- Your business-fluent English and German enables you to collaborate and communicate with colleagues in an international environment.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2500EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time