We are Global Business Services CZ, one of the largest centres in the Siemens world. From our Czech hub we provide different types services including expert ones to over 330 entities across Europe and the globe by 1.300+ professionals. We experience dynamic teams speaking 27 languages and employing 20% international staff.
Our Brainware teams in Ostrava centre create digital synergies in matured accounting topics across the Siemens entities globally. The digitalization makes us one of the fastest developing business services.
What role will you play?
You will support local GBS CZ professionals in their daily work, keeping a close oversight on the OCR solutions, which is our key solution to provide accounting services for Siemens customers.
You will also actively cooperative with international IT teams on the system administration and upgrades.
Overall, you will make a significant contribution to Siemens business in whole Europe.
What will you do:
• First level watch of OCR tool functionality
• SPOC for IT developers, IT helpdesk and end users
• Issuing tickets and specifications for the OCR tool enhancements
• Ensuring correct testing, implementation of tool patches and upgrades
• Program and go live with minor system changes
• User account management
• Actively take part in global project initiatives
• Ad-hoc analyses and reports
What we expect from you:
• General interest in IT related and digitizing topics
• Hand on experience with internal system support
• Loving innovations
• Very good communication across levels and cultures
• Have common sense and the ability to interpret complex things simply
• Assertive yet interconnecting personality
• Ability to work both in a team and independently
• Basic understanding of accounting principles as a big advantage
• Czech as a native language, very good command of English
• SQL skills
• MS Office proficiency
We can offer you
• 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
• an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
• contribution to company canteen
• possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
• various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time