- Provide all necessary support to management in driving the global competitiveness program in the region by:
- This includes review of Sales Increasing Actions & Cost Reducing Actions using the available IT Tool (One PumaWeb), engage with teams in the country teams to ensure an aligned understanding & timely reporting of the initiatives
- Provide all necessary support to management in achievement of short & mid-term objectives by:
- Support in actively monitor the development during closing period through all input sources available & manage appropriate early warnings
- Get involved in preparation of required management reporting and monitoring of regional performance & development of KPIs including growth, margins & cashflow
- Analyses and monitors Asset, Cash and Accounts Receivable Management on Lead Country Bundle - Country OpCo
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- Involvement in coordination and submission to SI HQ of monthly forecast validation including management judgment adjustments and major/ special items.
- Be participating in budgeting & planning cycle, as needed.
- Involvement in driving internal digitalization initiatives and establishment of necessary. Support in roll out of new growth, automation and digitalisation initiatives
- Cost controlling of the RHQ and the Centre of Competence.
- Establishing and managing service level agreements for the charge out of the costs
- Monthly billing
- Regular reporting and alignment with Taxes as needed
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial project management, controlling & reporting activities preferably in small/ medium project/ service business and in MNC environment.
- An accounting/ finance related professional qualification (CA, CPA, CIMA ACCA) or a Bachelor degree in Finance/ Business Administration.
- Advance knowledge of SAP, Excel, Qlikview based tools, commercial project management tools.
- Strong knowledge and concepts of accounting & reporting principles.
- Being a regional role, a working experience in more than one location/ region and exposure to diverse culture will be preferred.
- Analytical, meticulous, able to meet tight deadlines and able to work under pressure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time