Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Come and join our global team as International Clinical Specialist Cardio Vascular Robotics to provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and staff on the effective use of Corindus Vascular Robotics’ products during procedures, in order to help drive the adoption of the CorPathGRX System.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will drive adoption and usage of the Corindus Vascular Robot with CorPath single-use sterile cassettes at hospital sites by providing continuous training, case support and ongoing presence and guide your employees professionally in this field.
- You will provide clinical training and education to customers and assist in disseminating technical product information to customers as well as developing and executing regional hospital staff training courses.
- You will coach existing CorPath users to further increase their robotic-assisted Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) skills. You will broaden our user base at each site adding and training new physician/ clinician users of the CorPath system.
- You will assist in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals and achieve deep and thorough account penetration and assist in developing new target accounts.
- You will serve as the first line of service (as needed) to current and future customers.
- You will maintain up-to-date and accurate sales records and input data and information into our CRM database.
- You will process and monitor product complaint per company procedures.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/angio/endovascular-robotics/corpath-grx
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree or equivalent training and/or experience in the field of cath lab technology
- You have several years of experience in a clinical Cath Lab or operating room environment and have very good knowledge of interventional radiology
- You show the ability to work in radiation field wearing necessary lead protection garments
- You have a technical understanding of the product and the ability to trouble shoot any product technical challenges
Your attributes and skills:
- The ability to communicate effectively and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships both internally and externally to Siemens Healthineers
- You show the ability to maintain confidentiality as well as ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
- You have excellent training and motivational skills and coaching other people brings you joy
- You are willing to travel over 70% of the time within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time