• Single point of contact for the Sales / Channel Partners
• Timely booking of manual orders and clearing of IDOCs / b-stop blocks of E sales orders.
• Timely procurement of local & imported products to enable availability in Warehouse for dispatch as per sales order confirmation.
• Coordination & collaboration for Sales order Execution, Order amendments, Sales order Overdue monitoring & Execution
• Timely clearance of clearing Web cycle, GR/IR reconciliation,
• Material master updating & maintenance of MRP views, Lead times, Info Record etc..
• Receiving customer /sales phone calls / emails for status update, urgencies and initiate actions
• Follow-up & coordinating with respective source point for meeting the customer urgencies and respond to customers urgency, Queries,
• Customer complaints booking and coordination for resolution
• Collaborating with cross functional teams Dispatch centers, BU, Sales Excellence, Sources, EXIM, SCM, Transporter and forwarders / Clearing agents for meeting customer & sales requirement.
• KPI Monitoring and initiating vital actions for achievement and sustainability
• Inventory monitoring and collaboration for Revenue achievement
• Participation in ISO Audit requirements, Continuous Improvement measures for Efficiency
• Ability to handle Receiving , Warehousing & Dispatch Operations
• Ability to handle Warehousing Inventory Process
• Ability to handle Indirect material requirement for warehouse
Proficiencies: Good written & Oral communication skills, Knowledge of SAP transactions, MS office, Intranet, Internet, Product Knowledge,
Basic Knowledge of Taxation, commercial transactions Export /import processes, Team Player & Positive attitude
Education & Experience Required !
B.Com / BMS with Minimum 5 years related to Business process
Location : Logistics Centre, Kalwa , NaviMumbai , Maharashtra, India
Division : Digital industries
Business Segment: Motion Control
Department : Order Management- Logistics
Position Level : PL10