At Siemens, we understand that effective Human Resources strategies are key to organizational success. Our HR professionals are passionate about translating business priorities into high impact HR solutions. They’re known for providing business leaders data-backed recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience with a focus on growth and impact. They have an approach and style that is engaging and drives development of leadership and talent and will bring a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across teams, levels, and situations. We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together.
We are currently seeking a HR Business Partner to support our Electrical Motor business located in Norwood Ohio (near Cincinnati) to partner with the leaders in Sales & Customer Relationship Management, R&D and Supply Chain/Engineering/Operations. This business has a Union hourly workforce in Norwood as well as a remote Repair Center in Kansas City MO.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- You will craft integrated solutions that effectively drive and support business performance through deep insight, an independent viewpoint, and HR expertise.
- You will partner with site leadership to drive performance and build organizational capability, including coaching and enabling executives to be better leaders
- You will closely collaborate with peers and colleagues throughout the HR community to bring to bear the full HR value chain
- As a trusted advisor and thought leader, you will drive discussions related to cultural, workforce, and organization design changes and provide recommendations
- Enable local business to develop a diverse, robust talent pipeline, including focus on Success Planning.
- Understand business goals and design and implement innovative ways to effect continual improvements in strategic objectives, efficiency and development of HR within the company
- Participate in employee and labor relations topics
- Keep an overall pulse of the organization, and constantly scan the external market for trends and influences
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Excellent consulting, interpersonal and coaching skills
- Strategic and critical thinking including demonstrated problem-solving and complex decision-making skills
- Ability to leverage data to draw insights, tell stories, and make recommendations
- Bias for change management, action, strong work ethic and desire to achieve excellence
- Curiosity and growth mindset
- Operational experience with conflict management working in a manufacturing environment with labor relations
- Prior experience working in matrixed environments is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 8 years of human resources business partner experience demonstrating a proven understanding of multiple human resources subject areas including employee relations, labor relations, performance management, and management consultation.
- PHR/SPHR certification is helpful
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Why you’ll love working at Siemens
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.