The Ad Operations Professional works within the U.S. Corporate Communications Channel Operations team.
In the position, you will manage all executional aspects of paid media campaigns pertaining to tagging, trafficking, audience verification, data capture, and campaign reporting, to ensure the timely launch and proper execution of advertising campaigns. This will be done using multiple advertising platforms, coordinating with publishers on assets and deliverables, trafficking campaign ads, trending/monitoring performance, and providing post-campaign insights and reports.Responsibilities:
- Program and monitor multi-channel ad campaigns to ensure successful execution and performance.
- Handle the QA, launch, and optimization of advertising campaigns across channels. Primary channels include display, video, and audio. Secondary could include print, CTV and programmatic (new for Siemens in the US).
- Secure and test campaign creative, accurately scheduling ads in ad serving environments, verifying all ad units are functioning properly and reporting correctly on internal and third-party ad servers and monitoring campaign performance.
- Interact directly with third party ad servers, rich media vendors, and internal team on all elements related to creative specifications, submission, and ad trafficking.
- Use Google Campaign Manager for ad trafficking and floodlight strategy (as needed).
- Diagnose and support resolution for active campaign issues.
- Maintain bi-weekly trending and discrepancy reports from internal and third-party sources
- Collect and store ad screenshots from publishers after campaigns launch.
- Maintain creative assets for media plan on designated company platform.
- Manage and deliver specification sheets to agencies as new creative content is developed.
- Inform the Media team of campaign delivery and optimization needs.
- Support paid social advertising campaigns with content upload within platforms and audience mapping.
- Monitor campaign performance and finding opportunities for optimization.
- Create campaign wrap-up reports and present to teams as determined.
- Adapt creative files as needed according to publisher specifications.
- Align with financial departments to keep a tight loop on planned spend vs. final billing monthly.
- BS in Digital Marketing/Advertising or related field, required
- IAB’s Digital Ad Operations Certification highly preferred.
- Minimum three years of proven experience with digital ad trafficking coupled with technical expertise with an agency or inhouse department.
- 1 year experience running digital assets and checking compliance against internal specs.
- Exemplary analytical skills with the ability to diagnose and QA operational issues.
- Experience with Prisma, Google Marketing Platform products, ad servers, data/audience platforms, and Adobe required; additional experience with Jira and Sprinklr a plus.
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work with DAM (Digital Asset Management) tools as needed.
- Ability to work independently, initiate own projects, and work in a team environment.
- Very detail oriented with the ability to handle and prioritize several tasks at once with tight deadlines.
- Passion for operating in an accelerated, fast paced environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated and likes to learn new tools and technology. Embraces technology change.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Why you’ll love working at Siemens!
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Flexible paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Paid parental leave
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.