Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Lab Sales, Informatics, Southeast (Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte)
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Lab Sales, Informatics you will be responsible for:
Supporting the Lab Diagnostics Sales force for Informatics middleware sales within the Diagnostics customer base. The specialist must be a subject matter expert on IT middleware capabilities, customization, operation, compatibility, and design.
The specialist will report into the Lab Diagnostics Informatics National Sales Director.
• Subject matter expert on competitive middleware products, financial tactics, and strategic positioning.
• Subject matter expert on Digital Ecosystem.
• Assist on customer quotes on all Siemens Dx middleware opportunities. Ensures right fit for the customer.
• Drives sales results on the assigned Siemens Informatics product line.
• Partners with Account Manager and Sales Specialist to achieve business objectives.
• Participates in RFP process when IT solutions are involved.
• Own the process for Demonstrations, VIP, and Site Visits.
• Responsible to increase the confidence and capability of the Account Manager and the Sales
• Specialist on Siemens IT solutions. Conducts regular training sessions with Sales Specialist as well as Account Manager to increase knowledge and capability of sales force.
• Works with the sales teams to develops and execute the strategic plan for specific instrument opportunities, leveraging Siemens middleware capability.
• Works with the Customer Project Manager and IT support specialist to drive targeted customer solutions.
• Submits input to the CAI Sales Specialist for orders forecast and SHARE updates.
• Enlist resources of Healthcare Solutions Consultants when and where appropriate.
• Works with HCS to differentiate Siemens IT and solution benefit for the customer.
• Works with Siemens IT to drive synergies across HealthCare divisions.
This position may suit you best, if you are familiar with the hospital lab call point and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- Proven history of successful sales with 3+ years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- Experience in the hospital lab call point.
- Experience with IT or informatics systems.
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
- Ability to manage and resolve complex business problems, at times in the absence of existing procedures or practices.
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
- High degree of business acumen to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer), in order to make sound decisions.
- Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of area of specialization.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
- Ability of develop an understanding of product knowledge on all product lines.
- Demonstrated organization skills.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3+ years in medical device, capital, DME or Informatics systems
- Willing to travel up to 75%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs
If you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.